Technical Overview of NetApp E-Series Storage Systems
This course provides a technical overview of the E-Series storage products and their benefits. It introduces the components that make up the hardware, features of the software, and connectivity details.
- List the NetApp E-Series system shelf and disk shelf models
- Identify the connectivity options for each E-Series system shelf
- Configure an E-Series storage system that meets a given capacity requirement
- Discuss the performance profiles and the architectures of the various E-Series controllers
- Describe E-Series system host and drive-side cabling requirements
- Advise on storage volume configuration with the NetApp SANtricity operating system