CIVND1 – Implementing Cisco Video Network Devices, Part 1
This course covers characteristics of video solutions, how to assess implementation requirements for video solutions, and enables the learner to evaluate general requirements for video deployment such as: codec options, media formats, protocols, network impact, high-level architectural components, interactions and environmental considerations.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Network admins and network engineers
- CCNP Collaboration candidates
- System engineers
- Working knowledge of IP networking such as included on CCENT or CCNA certification.
- Familiarity with concepts included in ICND1, ICND2.
- Describe characteristics of Cisco video solutions
- Assess requirements for successful video solution implementation.
- Become familiar with deployment configurations and options
- Learn environmental requirements and endpoint installation of Cisco TelePresence systems
MODULES AND CONTENT
This training provides an overview on:
Video Conferencing and Streaming Fundamentals
- Introduction to Video and Video Applications
- Video Technology Basics
- Video Protocols and Media
- Functional Components of Video Infrastructures
- Network Requirements of Video Solutions
- Cisco Video Solution Architecture Overview
Cisco TelePresence Endpoint Environmental Requirements and Installation
- Environmental requirements for video installations
- Installing Cisco TelePresence endpoints and profile systems